Provides eight HDMI® inputs for any DigitalMedia™ Switcher with modular input blade slots.
The DMB-4K-I-HD is an input blade designed for use with any blade-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides eight independent HDMI® inputs with complementary analog audio inputs. The HDMI inputs are each capable of handling Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals with support for HDCP 2.2 , Deep Color, 3D, and high-bitrate 7.1 audio. The analog audio inputs are enabled using the optional Analog Audio Breakout Box, which provides support for balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level signals.
Note: Older units with Crestron Material # 6506006 support HDCP 1.2 only. A hardware replacement using Material # 6507801 is required to enable support for HDCP 2.2.
4K Ultra HD
- All inputs on the DMB-4K-I-HD are capable of handling video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD. Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.
Analog Audio Embedding
- Each HDMI input on the DMB-4K-I-HD is accompanied by a balanced analog audio input, allowing stereo analog audio signals to be embedded with the digital video signal. The analog audio inputs are enabled using the optional Analog Audio Breakout Box (model AUD-BOB-1602).
CEC Embedded Device Control
- DigitalMedia offers an alternative to conventional RS-232 and IR display control by harnessing the CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) signal embedded in HDMI. Through its connection to a control system (via the DM switcher), the DMB-4K-I-HD provides a gateway for controlling display devices right through their HDMI connections, potentially eliminating the need for any dedicated control wires or IR emitters.
- Please refer to the DigitalMedia Resources Webpage at http://www.crestron.com/dmresources/ for additional design tools and reference documents.
- Modular input blade for a DM-MD64X64 or DM-MD128X128 switcher
- Provides eight independent 4K HDMI® inputs
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Analog audio inputs enable stereo audio embedding via the optional AUD-BOB-1602 breakout box
- Enables device control via CEC
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Occupies a single DM switcher input blade slot