300 Watt regulated power supply 8 independently managed outputs and 16 Cresnet distribution ports
Crestron control systems can put a friendly face on any complete integrated AV or automation solution. To support the myriad touchpanels, keypads, and other peripherals that make up a control system, the C2N-SPWS300 provides a convenient and compact centralized power and termination solution.
Intelligent Power Distribution
- The C2N-SPWS300 is a 300 Watt regulated power supply designed for powering a large network of Cresnet devices. Power is supplied on eight individually managed outputs. Each output is rated for up to 75 Watts, with a total system rating of 300 Watts. Electronic circuit breaker protection is provided on every output, which can be individually monitored and reset from the control system. The voltage level at each output can even be monitored along with ambient temperature and fault status for the complete power supply system.
- To minimize current inrush upon startup, the C2N-SPWS300 implements sequential switching of its eight outputs. The startup process may be activated automatically when AC power is applied, or when 24 Volts DC is sensed coming from the control system or another power supply.
- Connected to the Master port of any 2-Series Crestron control system, the C2N-SPWS300 provides a total Cresnet distribution solution. Carrying both data and power, the 16 Cresnet ports afford great flexibility for the termination of numerous Cresnet devices, with easy expansion using C2N-HBLOCK termination blocks. It is also ideally designed to enhance the built-in Cresnet distribution capabilities of the PAC2 Professional Automation Control System.
Versatile Mounting Options
- The C2N-SPWS300 can be installed in a Crestron CAEN Automation Enclosure using the optional CAEN-MK (sold separately), or rack mounted using the optional C2N-RMAK (sold separately). Alternately, the C2N-SPWS300 may simply be placed on a shelf or mounted to any vertical surface using its built-in mounting flanges.
- 300 Watt regulated power supply
- 8 independently managed outputs
- 16 Cresnet distribution ports
- Cresnet monitoring and control
- Expands the Cresnet power and distribution capabilities of any 2-Series control system