Works with the HD-RX3-F HDMI® over Fiber Receiver to provide a simple, reliable solution for extending uncompressed HDMI, analog audio, Ethernet, USB HID and control signals up to 1000 feet (300 m) over a single fiber optic cable.
Crestron® HDMI® over Fiber Transmitters and Receivers deliver professional-grade digital HD AV signal extension for use in the home, classroom, auditorium, or corporate boardroom. Without any special setup or configuration, the HD-TX3-F transmitter works with an HD-RX3-F receiver to enable wire runs up to 1000 feet (300 m) over a single multimode fiber strand. The use of fiber not only facilitates long wire runs, but is also ideal for wiring to outdoor devices and between buildings, providing optical isolation against ground loops, lightning surges, and other electrical disturbances. The HD-TX3-F simultaneously handles high-definition digital video and audio, analog audio, Ethernet, USB HID, RS-232, and IR signals.
Robust HD Signal Extension
- Crestron HDMI over Fiber technology delivers ultra-reliable extension of uncompressed video and computer signals. The HD-TX3-F handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p60, and computer resolutions up to UXGA and WUXGA, with support for HDCP and Deep Color. Audio capabilities include support for Dolby Digital®, DTS®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM, as well as analog stereo signals. In addition to HDMI, the HD-TX3-F is also compatible with DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort sources using an appropriate adapter or interface cable.
A Fully Linked Solution
- In addition to video and audio, the HD-TX3-F provides for the extension of networking and control signals for a true one-wire AV interface solution. Its 10/100 Ethernet port affords high-speed LAN connectivity over the full 1000 ft length of fiber. The USB HID port allows a keyboard, mouse, or other USB HID compliant device to be connected at the receiver and used to control a computer or other host at the transmitter location. IR and bidirectional RS-232 control signals may also be routed to control a display device and other equipment.
Comprehensive without Complication
- Crestron HDMI over Fiber affords a very dependable signal extension solution that's simple to implement. No special configuration or programming is required — just connect your source and display and enjoy high-quality HD video and audio from across the room — or from another entire building. The HD-TX3-F is housed in an attractive, compact enclosure, with provisions for mounting to any flat surface, or to one rail of a 19" EIA equipment rack.
- Crestron offers the fiber optic cable, connectors, and termination kit for a complete, easy wiring solution. A range of professional AV interface cables and wall plates is also available to complement the HD-TX3-F for a total custom installation solution.
- Extends uncompressed digital video, audio, networking, USB HID, and control signals 1000 feet (300 m) over a single multimode fiber
- Works reliably without any programming or configuration
- Supports HDMI® with Deep Color
- Also compatible with DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort
- Supports 7.1 channel lossless audio up to 48 kHz
- Supports DTS® and Dolby Digital® encoded audio
- Includes an analog stereo audio input
- Handles resolutions up to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HD 1080p60
- Passes CEC, EDID, and HDCP
- Supports 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- Includes universal IR repeater up to 192 kHz
- Extends bidirectional RS-232 up to 115k Baud
- Includes built-in USB HID mouse/keyboard extender
- Provides electrical isolation for outdoor runs
- 12VDC universal power pack included