The CHV-TSTAT is a versatile heating and cooling thermostat for one- and two-stage control of forced air, radiant, and heat pump HVAC systems. Relative humidity capability can be added through an external remote humidity sensor (sold separately). Although functional as a standalone thermostat, the CHV-TSTAT delivers greatly enhanced functionality as part of a complete home automation system from Crestron®. Available in white, black, or almond, the stylish wall mount design is a complement to any décor.
The large backlit LCD display, navigable using four simple pushbuttons, provides easy access to indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity readings, setpoint adjustments, system mode and fan status indicators, and setup menus. Climate control features include separate heating, cooling, and humidity setpoints with optional automatic changeover between heating and cooling modes. Adjustable anticipators prevent overshooting the set temperature, and continuous fan operation can be selected when needed for increased circulation.
Automation System Integration
- Multiple Crestron thermostats may be networked via Cresnet® to any 3-Series® control system, including the DIN-AP3, enabling global temperature and humidity adjustment from any thermostat. Automation functions such as lighting, motorized blinds, or lawn sprinklers can be accessed through two custom remote function pages, and customized text messages can be sent to the LCD display to provide maintenance reminders and other alerts.
- Its connection to the control system also allows for full control and scheduling of the CHV-TSTAT from touch screens and computers throughout the home, and supports extensive flexibility for integration with other devices and systems. In the event that communication with the control system is disrupted for any reason, the CHV-TSTAT will remain operable to control the HVAC system.
- Optional remote temperature and humidity sensors can be connected to the CHV-TSTAT for enhanced flexibility and optimized performance. Climate can be regulated according to an average of multiple sensors, or the built-in sensors can be disabled entirely to allow the CHV-TSTAT to be installed out of view. Outdoor climate can also be monitored, enabling outdoor low-temperature compensation to prevent condensation on windows during cold weather. The CHV-TSTAT accepts up to four remote temperature sensors, two remote temp/humidity sensors, or a combination of one temp/humidity and two temperature sensors.
- Wall mount heat/cool thermostat for one- and two-stage control of forced air, radiant and heat pump HVAC systems
- Multiple Crestron® thermostats may be networked via Cresnet®
- Supports remote humidity sensors and outdoor temperature sensors
- Backlit LCD display
- Front panel buttons for setup, configuring, and temperature and humidity adjustments
- Available in white, black, or almond finish